Thursday, November 05, 2009

The Center of Attention - Part 4

Last time I talked about my inspiration for our centerpieces.  Thinking of the table runners, I started looking around at fabrics. And I found these....







I love them!  Love, love, love, love, love.  I showed them to K; he likes them too. Of course, he also knows me well enough to know when I love something & so he may just be humoring me. :-)

So, I took pieces of each of the inspiration pictures and put together our plan. Or, at least, our current plan. :-) Curious?  The current plan is to have two long tables at the venue with runners made from the fabric above along the table. There will be arrangements of spider mums along the tables with candles around them.  Plus, I want to try to put together table numbers using pictures from our childhoods. 

I wanted to get an idea of how it would all look together, so I used my trusty tool, MS Paint to put it all together.  And I came up with this:



LOL - it cracks me up.  But, this is the idea.....what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duuuude. Did you just photoshop that thing to get an idea of how it'd look??? Heh. I know why we're friends. That's something that I'd do.

eklay said...

While you are still planning - how about checking out these cool LED lights
http://www.save-on-crafts.com/ledlights2.html

Have Fun!!!!